Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Changes

I dont know if it is just me but my life seems to have come to a standstill .Not that I am unhappy or upset but I seem to have lost all interest in most things I used to be very passionate about .Sports , music, socializing ..just dont feel like doing anything .

The only things I am still passionate about is family ,friends , books and bikes ..heh heh still dreaming of the time when I would be able to afford a Superbike .

Another thing I want to do is start working for myself . The inspiration for which is my wife who has already quit and a very close friend who is in the process of doing so ...the only part that i need to figure out is what do i want to do :) aah the sweet complications of life..

I think I am undergoing a mid life crisis ...at the age of 31

2 Comments:

Blogger Aro said...

well....I don't think you are alone though...lots of us are in the same situation...but as they say....bring in the younger blood...and the field of midlige crisis had a lot of middle aged people....

8:49 PM  
Blogger Subhadip said...

No comments.

** Shaking my head **

3:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home